PLEASE NOTE: BELOW IS A TEMPORARY FIX. IF YOU HAVE THE ISSUE, PLEASE SUBMIT A TICKET. WE NEED TO RUN A SOFTWARE PATCH TO FULLY RESOLVE THE PROBLEM (updated 9/8/16 3:13PM)
If you are unable to select any tools within Note (EasiNote), you will need to change the Mode.
- Open Note (formally known as EasiNote).
Right click the Windows Taskbar, click Settings.
- Turn on "Automatically hide the Taskbar in desktop mode."
- Click back to the Note software.
- Press the "Menu" button, click "Mode" and select "Preparation"
- Move your mouse point to the bottom of the screen to activate the hidden Taskbar.
- Switch back to Settings and turn off "Automatically hide the Taskbar in desktop mode."
- The Note application's tools will no longer be hidden by the Windows Taskbar.
Please see the animation on the above process:
** Click the animation below to view full size.